Bibi Alice Chantal Épouse
ABOUTWe are the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
The Consulate is Headed by Consul General Madame MANGA BESSEM Elizabeth and welcomes Nigeria’s government, business, and academic communities. Located in the commercial center of the city of Lagos, the Consulate assists Nigerian companies looking for Cameroon business partners.
Consular services include emergency assistance for Cameroon citizens, as well as Cameroon passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad. The Consulate also provides Cameroon immigrant and non-immigrant visa services as well as cultural exchange programs.
Liaison OfficeThe competence of the consulate General in Lagos is also extended to eight other States and covers also the Republic of Benin Liaison Office.
- Decree establishing the CG: Decree N°2009/016 of 03 February 2009
- The Consulate General was commissioned on 4.dec 2010 to cover the following jurisdictions: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Edo and Delta State. The consulate also covers the Republic of Benin.
- The first Consulate General Dr Paul EKORONG A DONG was in office from 2009 to 2017.
- In November 2017, Madame MANGA BESSEM Elizabeth was appointed as Consul General to Lagos, who is the First female Consul General in the history of Cameroon diplomacy.
Aim & Objective
The major aim of the Consulate General in Lagos is to
Foster trade, commercial and socio-cultural cooperation between Cameroon and Nigeria.
Facilitate travel by issuing visas to foreign nationals wishing to visit Cameroon
Provide consular services to Cameroonians within its area of jurisdiction.
Don’t Hesitate to Ask More Questions
On the other hand we introduce our tourist centers and how you can apply to know more.
- Cameroonians abroad
- Foreigners in Cameroon
- Other users
- Cameroonian Torist Visa form
- Cameroonian Business Visa form
- Cameroonian Transit visa form
- Tuesday, 1st January: New Year
- Monday, 11th February: Youth day
- Friday, 19th April: Good Friday
- Wednesday, 1st May: Labour Day
- Monday, 20th May: National Day
- Wednesday, 25th December: Christmas Day
24hrs for expressed Visas and between 48-72hrs for others.
Places to Visit